Monday 23 April 2012

4. How did you use new technologies in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stage

I used different technologies in all of the stages which are research, development and post production.  In the planning stage I used a scanner so I could put my paper designs onto the computer, the internet was also the main technology i used in the planning stage to research music videos, lyrics, themes, fonts and all other elements to the video. I also used the internet to research images and lyrics. 

 I used several new technologies in the development phase, such as a video recording camera, video editing machine, premiere pro and InDesign. Most of these technologies were new to me so i had to learn how to use them quickly, the hardest one to learn was Premier Pro.

 In the evaluating stage I used a Sony handy cam video recorder to record evaluation pieces and a scanner to put information and drawings on the computer. Also during the evaluating stage the feedback from our peers and teachers was very helpful and the feedback gathered from the open arts evening helped us refine the music video into the final version.

The main technologies I used in all stages was the video camera, video editing machine, premier pro, the internet and Photoshop. The main areas where my skills in using new technologies that were developed the most was handling the camera, using all of the software but most Premier Pro and research using the internet. The technologies that i already had existing knowledge and skills of were Photoshop and Indesign but these developed especially Indesign when i produced my album booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment