Monday 23 April 2012

Evaluation Question 2. How effective is the combination of your main and ancillary texts?

I think the combination of my main task and my ancillary tasks is quite effective because they are consistent, I have used the same logo, image type and colours for my ancillary tasks and I feel that the mood in the ancillary tasks are also portrayed in the music video which is sombre at some points but there is also renewal which is why I used the lighter colours.

With these different moods and the combination of colours, imagery and text I feel that it is quite effective with the message I want to get to the audience whch is renewal. I also feel that the audience can relate to the music video because breakup and heartbreak is common so i felt that this waas a good message to convey to the audience. This is reception theory.

I used several thing continuously throughout my ancillary tasks, these are: the same colours, logo, font, theme and type of image. I felt that these were important points to use continuously because it was important to make it look like they were all part of the same advertisment package. Although I did use some individuality on some of the peices such as on the pull out poster I used an additional font to bring in the audiences attention to the poster and on the magazine advert i used special effects on the logo and image to make it pop out and draw attention to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment