Monday 23 April 2012

Evaluation Question 3. What have you learned from your audience feedback?

I have learnt from my audience feedback that my ancillary tasks fit well with my music video. Also I have used good imagery that fit well with the theme of the music video and this portrays in the ancillary tasks. Our audience feedback was vital during production and we asked feedback from fellow students and our teachers who gave us valuable feedback on how we could improve our video.  Also i have learnt that we could have given more emphasis on the breakup scene and as that was a pivotal point in the music video we should have made it a more important element, which would hav emade it moire relatable to the audience.
Please view the video below to view the feedback that i gathered





No comments:

Post a Comment